SASPA Looks forward to hosting a valuable and positive in person event for 2021.
If needed, due to an increase in South Australian COVID19 restrictions, this event will continue with a virtual attendance component.
Please read the following policy regarding management of COVID19 restrictions for this event:
In the unforeseen circumstance of COVID19 restriction being increased at the time of the event resulting in a reduced capacity at the venue, SASPA will implement the following policy for this event to proceed:
- Current Full SASPA Members will be given 1st preference for face-to-face tickets for the event in order of original registration date.
- Current School Aspiring Members will be given 2nd preference for face-to-face tickets for the event in order of original registration date.
- All other registration types (non-member) will be given 3rd preference for face-to-face ticket for the event in order of original registration date.
- Any registered attendee not able to be offered a face-to-face ticket will be swapped to a virtual attendance ticket for the event.
Please Note: In the case of reduced capacity to COVID19 restrictions being increased in South Australia, no refunds will be offered for tickets being swapped to a virtual attendance ticket.
We ask that you do not attend the event on the day if you have:
- fever or symptoms of respiratory infections (cough, sore throat, shortness of breath)
- returned from overseas in the last 14 days leading up to the event
- been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days leading up to the event.
At the event:
- Please produce an electronic or paper copy of your registration confirmation at the registration desk to collect your lanyard
- Please check in using the venue’s QR codes
- Please use sanitiser provided and wash your hands regularly
- Keep your distance from others
- Follow the direction of the venue staff when needed.